I Need You, Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, when I'm away and too busy with my own business, I could be easily tempted to be frustrated and all things around me seemed to drag to be drown in frustrated situation. Dear Jesus, please have Your mercy on me. I need You every day. In every single situation that You completely conceive me, on how I handle these problems, I couldn't belittle them, and this is the reason that I come back to You to seek Your mercy and Your grace. Therefore Lord, please intervene my daily activities, my connected people and my thoughts. I have been thinking for two days to move and get another job or I move to the city where I can get closer with my family. Let Your will be done, Lord. Please bless me to be success. Please also, Lord, I'd like to pray for my ### in hard situation being silent to our parent, jobless, and not married. Lord, please have Your mercy upon her. Please give her consolation and spirit her up to live her life as a strong and wise person. Please give her a good job and please let her be humble on it. Please Lord, touch my ###'s heart that he would have a yielded heart as I used to know him. He that used to adore You and fully dedicate to You, please help him to get back to You, Lord. Please help us all. Please bless us with Your power, protection, joy, peace, love, and good health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every Christian in my family, all my Christian friends, including myself will be blessed exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless each of us to live a lifestyle pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless us Lord Jesus. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with each of us; keep us from all evil, so that we will not cause any pain. Direct our footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us walking in all Your ways; so that they will be pleasing in Your sight. And all that I have asked You to do for me and my love ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for listening and answering. I know that you will answer. Lord I need you now. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, mental and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a better job and safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
9
Views
150
Thank you Lord. Dear God please hear and answer my prayers. I'm trying to not give up and keep the faith but it's hard. Seems like when I move forward I get brought backwards. I pray for my adult children because I'm tired of taking care of them. I pray my daughter ### finds a better job and...
Replies
8
Views
157
This evil one lying now trying to go up on their pricing when we have already agreed on a price now. Really Ridiculous the devil’s taking this too far please help us Lord! Your mighty surrounding blood and fire!
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom