I need You God be merciful to me a ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need You God be merciful to me a liar forgive me my debts and I forgive those who are in debt for me thankyou for Your death on the cross Jesus thankyou for Your power and complete forgiveness of sin Lord I know You are able but if You are willing please forgive me completely and protect my family and I onehundred percent keep us from sin and harm fill us with love please don't punish us and bless so we may bless others and glorify Your name in Jesus precious name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Father God, You're Magnificent... Lord, break every chain that's holding me back. SPIRITUALITY EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY...set me free from everything that wasn't sent by You. Father, fight the battles I can't see SILENCE EVERY ENEMY THAT RISES AGAINST ME. SURROUND ME WITH YOUR...
Replies
7
Views
225
Thank You, Father God, You're Magnificent Powerful Merciful Loving Amazing and Perfect! Father God, I'm asking You, for HEALING POWER LOVE, MERCY, PROTECTION, POWER, PEACE, HEALTH AND PROSPERITY. Father God, PLEASE... keep Your POWERFUL HANDS, on me all the days of my life. Father God, You're...
Replies
8
Views
332
I find it hard to ask God for anything knowing there are other people going through way worse than I am. I need you God, I pray that you will show me my purpose for this life. I tragically lost my father. I went down a dark Road and lost my nursing license, after telling me I would get it back...
Replies
15
Views
602
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom