I Need Urgent Prophesy..concerning ### Admission

  • Thread starter Thread starter osas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

osas

Guest
i need God to help me in securing admission into ###....,....so many hurdles hindering me......my friend did get and am not been counted i want you all to assist me in prayers
 
Praying for admission to please ###. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

We thank you for hearing this prayer. Lord we know You are able, dear God, to do far more with ### than ### is able to do with ###. Help ### to trust Your power, seek Your wisdom, and surrender to Your leading. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.





As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer and intercession first of all for the ministry that the Lord is entrusted into my care. I have a small Church in my backyard and one young lady has been so physically abused and she went to jail and so did her boyfriend. She got out; she's pregnant and she has three other...
Replies
7
Views
303
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
750
My grandmother passed away recently on Saturday evening. You all prayed for me regarding my SUV truck. It's not quite fit to drive with much needed repairs. I want to go to her funeral and it's down south in Memphis, Tennessee this Saturday Nov 23. Travel is not affordable for my daughters and I...
Replies
7
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom