I Need U God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arpana
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arpana

Guest
dear God

i feel so empty, like iv lost all purpose... past memories continue to haunt me.. please help me father.. im completely dysfunctional!!! its a task to get through each day!! every time im alone tears pour down my eyes. even when im around friends im lost.. heal me father, from this pain deliver me.. i need you
 
i pray and ask for you to help ### thank in Jesus name Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Lord, we ask you to touch ### today with your grace and abiding presence. Reveal yourself to her in a beautiful way and may she find rest and answers and wisdom from you. You are the good, kind, loving and gentle Shepherd. Embrace her today and fill her with your HOPE and promises to those who run to you. You are a Strong Tower, a Faithful Father and the God of all Comfort. Lead her to a fellowship of caring Christians who can encourage her and walk alongside her during this very difficult time. Protect her and give her the strength. Help her find understanding and compassionate persons surrounding her, reaching out to her. Bless her this day, this hour and may she run to you for peace and wisdom and strength. You are ever faithful and worthy to be trusted and praised. Be her loving Father and help her turn her life around, for your honor and glory. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord understand her needs and solve her woes blessing her with your tender mercy and grace yet by our forgiveness you accepted we are saved, Wow an unbelieveable excitement! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being forced out of this house because the owner sold out..I just need peace and a safe place and more work...I don't have the funds to get a nice place..a safe apartment in a safe neighborhood..my son will be moving with me...im very stressed out..I need you Lord Jesus every day...God...
Replies
14
Views
220
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD TODAY IS A REALLY A GOOD DAY IN THE PHYSICAL IM WEARING MY OLLIES SHIRT I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT'S MEAN ### I HAVE BEEN STUPID I APOLOGIZE IT IS OVER FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW LIKE ME IM STILL FIGHTING IN APPS DEVIL IS A LIAR HE...
Replies
8
Views
273
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom