I need to pass my math exam because my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter marcosssss
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marcosssss

Guest
I need to pass my math exam because my scholarship depends on that result.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###. Lord I ask that I pass this math exam with a passing score and I can finally be able to move on to the next step in my career. :)
Replies
8
Views
334
I want to pass the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains result and get a job soon. I want to change my worries.
Replies
7
Views
162
I come before you Heavenly Father and I ask you Lord to please be with me while I study today. I have been studying diligently. I am nervous for tomorrow's exam and filled with doubt, but I know you say to not fear and to lay it at your feet, all our worries and concerns. I love you God. I know...
Replies
6
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom