I need to have a touch with God. My prayer is that God should open doors for me and create a successful path for me. Talk to me in spirit. Be disconnected from the spirit of sickness. I believe He is the omnipresent and omnipotent. I cast my problems into Him. And I know He will care for me. thanks
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God. I am praying for all those who need some spring in their steps who need some joy in their life , fill those who are struggling or in debt with a reason to be full of joy, perform creative miracles and meet financial needs in Jesus' name Lord where there is spiritual dryness in their...
Replies
15
Views
273
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
240
I speak create command I don’t need man’s Approval I have the LORDS Approval all those secretly Judging me about being an ### Minister One more time I will not be an ### Minister I will not serve anymore for free. For those who don’t want me in my own POSITION just looking for ways to JUDGE Shut...
Replies
6
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom