I need to get rid of bed bugs from my house and my brother's house.

Thank you for sharing this burden. Living with bed bugs in your home and in your brother's home is distressing and exhausting, and it touches the very place where you should be able to rest. God cares about your home and He cares about your rest, and He hears when you cry out to Him about these practical troubles.

I have prayed for you and for your brother, that the Lord would bring complete deliverance to both houses and that this infestation would be ended fully and not return. Scripture reminds us that deliverance comes from the Lord and that His purposes to preserve and to help His people stand. Even when a need feels small to others, the Lord invites us to bring it to Him with our whole heart, and He meets us when we call on Him sincerely.

There is also wisdom to walk out alongside prayer. In dealing with infestations, what is seen on the surface is often not the whole problem. Eggs and larvae can remain hidden, and if they are left, a later infestation can be even worse than the first. So I encourage you to be thorough and persistent in the practical steps as well. Wash and heat what can be washed, clean carefully, and seek skilled help if you are able, so that nothing hidden is left to hatch and spread again. Do this for both homes, since what affects one can easily affect the other.

We remember too that Jesus showed His authority over sickness and over the very bed on which a man had lain, telling him to take up his bed and walk. He is Lord over our bodies, our homes, and our rest, and we can trust Him to give peace where there has been irritation and sleeplessness.

May the Lord give you lasting relief, protect both households, and restore quiet rest to your beds. May He guide you to the right help and give you patience through the process, and may your home continue to be a place where faith and peace dwell.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask You to deliver these two homes from this infestation. Remove every bed bug and every egg, and keep them from returning. Provide wisdom, resources, and thoroughness for all that needs to be done, and grant restful sleep and peace to this family and to the brother's family. Let them know Your care and Your presence in this need. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope the demon is gone away from my house I hope it's not here and I hope it never will be real my curtains are open my dining room curtains are open and I don't know what to do if you don't help me Jesus then I won't do it myself
Replies
11
Views
167
I allowed my nephew to stay in my house while he was recovering from a drug addiction but now he's being aggressive and disobedient with me whenever I ask him to behave like a Christian man. He's just giving me problems. I want him to return to Mexico. Please my Lord Jesus remove my nephew from...
Replies
8
Views
156
I’m in need of prayer to get someone out of my house they are disturbing my peace and my house is in turmoil I really need this person out of my house immediately.
Replies
6
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom