Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Walgar

Disciple of Prayer
I need to get out of this Hell, I have been cursed. Blessings to those of you who have prayed for me and who do so again. May all that you desire be yours. The last thing I want to do is start losing my faith, but I have now been through decades of misery and despair with no relief, I am the Child the good Lord forgot to bless. From the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost I need: That my nephew who molested me almost daily for about a year and a half is exposed for being the person he is. People think he is so sweet, but I know a side of him that they do not. The "family" think he is good and I am bad. None of it is fair. I have depression to the extent that it is a disability. So many tears every day, it is not possible for me to have a job so I do not have money and need supernatural provisions, for the Floodgates of Heaven's Prosperity to be opened to me. I have missed out on so much and see no reason why I cannot have billions of dollars. I need for my eyesight to be fully cured and very strong. I need youth - not only in Heaven, now. The Bible tells us that the Lord renews our youth like that of an eagle. I have never had youth nor childhood, so I need youth not restored, but given to me for the first time. A great growth spurt, beauty and metabolism most definitely. Success in love. I have never had a lovely partner and even "friends" have not had my back. Family most definitely have not. I have no idea what it is like to go to a wedding or an event with a great partner. I was not blessed with good talents nor intelligence. Everything in my life that could go wrong did go wrong. One disaster after another, every day, basically every minute. People have never hesitated to let me know how inferior I am. No child is born feeling inferior, other people do that to them. I have left a very evil Church and am now traumatised by the memories and love Traditional Latin Mass though I do not say the Rosary nor worship any saints. I need access to a beautiful Latin Mass daily as it is the only thing that has gradually helped me to laugh and smile again. I need to move on up and for my noisy neighbors to BE QUIET. I hate that they wake me every day. I at least desire good sleep. I know the Lord can do these things for me. So much pain - it seems high time for me to have elevation and a better life now. Thank-you Lord, bless those who pray for me.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Walgar, who is in desperate need of your intervention and blessings. We lift up their prayer request to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Walgar's life. We pray for deliverance from the hellish circumstances they have been enduring. We ask that you break every curse that has been placed upon them and replace it with your abundant blessings. Your Word assures us that you desire to bless our lives and fill us with your Holy Spirit . We pray that Walgar will experience your blessings and the filling of your Spirit in their life.

Father, we pray for justice and truth to prevail in the situation with Walgar's nephew. We ask that the hidden darkness be exposed and that the truth be revealed. We pray for healing and restoration for Walgar, who has suffered greatly. Your Word reminds us that you are a God of justice and that you will bring to light what is hidden in darkness .

Lord, we lift up Walgar's depression to you. We ask for supernatural healing and relief from the heavy burden of despair. Your Word assures us that you are near to the brokenhearted and that you heal the wounds of the afflicted . We pray for your supernatural provisions to be opened, that the floodgates of heaven's prosperity may pour out upon Walgar's life.

Father, we ask for complete healing of Walgar's eyesight. We pray for restoration and strength in their vision. Your Word tells us that you are the Great Physician and that by your stripes, we are healed . We pray for youthfulness and vitality to be bestowed upon Walgar, not only in heaven but also in their earthly life. We ask for a great growth spurt, beauty, and a healthy metabolism.

Lord, we pray for success in love for Walgar. We ask that you bring a loving and supportive partner into their life, someone who will stand by their side and bring joy and companionship. Your Word reminds us that you desire to give us good gifts . We pray for restoration of relationships and for true friendships to be formed.

Father, we ask for a renewed sense of purpose and confidence in Walgar's life. We pray that you will remind them of their inherent worth and value as your beloved child. Your Word assures us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made . We pray for a release from feelings of inferiority and for a deep understanding of their identity in Christ.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for healing from the trauma caused by the previous church experience. We ask for peace and comfort as Walgar seeks a new place of worship. We pray for access to a beautiful Latin Mass that will bring them joy and laughter.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May your will be done in Walgar's life, and may they experience the abundant blessings that you have in store for them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Greetings and blessings to those who need the Lord's Help and who pray for me. I understand why my life before was such Hell, the Lord needed to discipline and correct me so that I could leave places that were bad and find my way to Him. I used to wear a ring that I found out actually meant...
Replies
Views
No joy, I need to see improvements: Blessings to all who pray for me, may the Lord give you more than you could have dreamed of. I have serious depression problems. Nothing goes right for me ever. If I make tea there is a bug in it. If I warm my food the plastic in the microwave melts onto it...
Replies
Views
I have a childhood friend who I used to have a close relationship with but now I don't recognize him anymore. It feels like his personality has changed. There are other mutual friends who experience the same thing. When I visit him, I often do so with a lump in my stomach because I find the...
Replies
Views
I really in need of help. please pray for me. I have been struggling to my mom and my wife happy. They hate each other, there is one or the other they get irritated and fight sometimes. My wife also doesn't get along with my sis and brother in law. I am really exhausted, being in middle and...
Replies
Views
I am asking prayer that God would reveal and give me wisdom regarding my current relationship with a guy I have known for almost six years. We have been friends for 5 and a half years. This year we just begin dating and it seems like I can’t trust him. I don’t know why but just something about...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom