I need to find peace and joy. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with peace in mind, comfort, love, and joy. Lord, please help ### to choose to be joyful with Your strength. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help my ### find it in his heart to forgive his father who he blames for the illness and death of his mother. Help him understand that forgiveness isn't forgetting...help him know that with your intervention people can change...and that you alone judge. Help his father acknowledge...
Replies
8
Views
123
To the God or Gods that may be listening. This life is too short and precious and I’m terrified that I’m too broken and lost to live it well. Please don’t let my anxious fears and intrusive thoughts grab ahold of me. Allow me to love myself and let go of thoughts that I am imperfect and...
Replies
6
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom