I Need To Feel Your Presence Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mbasa85
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mbasa85

Guest
To all the Prayer Warriors.

I am a young child of God and Lord has been doing miracles for me but now I feel like God has neglected me. I have been asking God for forgiveness over the past ### months but it's like he has forgotten about me. Terrible things are happening to me and I do not know what to do anymore. I need to feel God in my life again I am losing hope and faith day by day. Please Prayer Warriors pray for ### so that my relationship with God may be fixed again. I need to feel his presence again. I know God loves me, maybe he is just angry at me.
 
Obedience is the seed necessary to have your prayers answered quickly. I've been there only because God told me to do something that I didn't do. You need to get into obedience before the consequences start to kick in. You know what God told you to do, so do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father in Jesus name I pray that everything will go great with Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
325
Dear Loving Abba, I thank You for today. Abba, my sisinlaw still blames my brothers lung issues were caused by his employment at our ### ### up to the time he was working with us ### when he had to move back to his wife's family business after we fought. She still blames the chemical fumes of...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom