I Need To Be Happy

  • Thread starter Thread starter chelleshell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chelleshell

Guest
I just feel kind of strange, I'm a mom with two wonderful kids, I am happy with them, but I don't have any friends except for my family. I go to church with my twin sister and I have these awful thoughts that I should switch churches cause everyone likes her and I am just invisible. I am quiet but lately I just have such low confidence I feel like there is no use talking to people cause they won't like me anyway. I have felt like this off and on my whole life but I have never felt this bad.
 
Father I pray for ### to find words of encouragement, Father give her wisdom as you gave to Solomon. Help her to find friends and grow closer in your word. Amen
 
Praying for you. ### look at Jesus and love him more than anything in this world thus you will be able to get rid off this problem.
 
Dear God, we give you thanks for all the blessings we have received through your goodness. Please look upon your child, fill her emptiness in order to live a life serving you and her neighbors. Please take away her sadness and fill her bucket with love, confidence and contentment. Bless her with friends whom she can share faith with. Praying through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE ASAP FAR AS POSSIBLE GREATLY A NEW HOME SAFE SECURE GREATLYYYYYYY IN SECRET OUT OF ### OUT OF ### URGENTLYYY FROM WHERE IAM FAR AWAY WITH MY 2 CATS SATAN ### ### SHITE CREW HAVE NOTHING OF MINE MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS TO KEEP GREATLYYYYYY EVER...
Replies
10
Views
160
LIFE IN I GET A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY THAT I CAN BE HAPPY AT HEAL THATS A GOOD THING A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY FAVOR USNT STOLEN FROM NO ONE NOTHING IN THE WORLD EVER AGAIN..LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE TO MOVE A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY AND MY PHONE DOESNT TELL ME WHO ###...
Replies
10
Views
144
LIFE IN TRY TO GET MYSELF FEELING GOOD ABOUT MYSELF I ACCEPT THAT IM DIFFERENT UNIQUE AND I WONT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THAT GREATLY..LIFE IN I FIND A NEW HOME WHERE I CAN NOT GET BIT BY BUGS OR LOOSE MY TOESNAILS THAT THEY CAN LAST MORE THEN ONE DAY GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET REST STOP TRYING TO FIND A...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom