I Need Thee..... Every Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord God I lift my heart, My Spirit, My Hands, My Problems, my worries, my struggles, my ###, my faith, my Marriage, My Husband salvation, My Husband delivers, My family, My Love ones, My walk, My path, my jorney, My health, my Love for you, my mistakes, my falls, my ups, my praise, my breaththrough, my enemies, and my healing up to you by the power of the Blood of my savior Jesus Christ amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear Lord, I pray that you may show yourself strong in ### life, I pray that you will meet the desires of her heart according to your will, In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please dear brethren I need thee every hour. Please pray for JESUS to be with me and reverse the suspension I was given. I am an international student studying in ### for a PhD in Public Affairs but I have been suspended in writing. This makes me ineligible for tuition waiver and stipend which...
Replies
10
Views
335
I NEED THEE OH HOW I NEED THEE LORD Help me to get thru today just one second at a time with Your Strength inside of me helping me to do all things thru Your Son Jesus Christ who strengthens me I NEED YOU FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST IN YOU ALONE DO I PLACE THE WHOLE OF MY HUMAN TRUST...
Replies
10
Views
468
I NEED THEE OH HOW I NEED THEE LORD Help me to get thru today just one second at a time with Your Strength inside of me helping me to do all things thru Your Son Jesus Christ who strengthens me I NEED YOU FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST IN YOU ALONE DO I PLACE THE WHOLE OF MY HUMAN TRUST...
Replies
10
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,023
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom