I need the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY to ...

Dear Lord,
Give me strength to live another day;
Let me not turn coward before its difficulties or prove recreant to its duties;
Let me not lose faith in other people;
Keep me sweet and sound of heart, in spite of ingratitude, treachery, or meanness;
Preserve me from minding little stings or giving them;
Help me to keep my heart clean, and to live so honestly and fearlessly that no outward failure can dishearten me or take away the joy of conscious integrity;
Open wide the eyes of my soul that I may see good in all things;
Grant me this day some new vision of thy truth;
Inspire me with the spirit of joy and gladness;
and make me the cup of strength to suffering souls;
in the name of the strong Deliverer, our only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN A MIRACLE COMES THRU FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY THATS WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF USA 🇺🇸 WITH ME BY BEACH SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY I DESERVE TO B HAPPY GREATLY BE MYSELF HAVE FUN SEE MY FAMILY BREATHING MY PETS HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF...
Replies
6
Views
139
I speak declare decree demand create I get to own a Free or cheap home & get to keep my pets they don’t need to lose me or get a new home or new owners period permanently. I would really like to make it and keep them & I will have a miracle will HAPPEN my family myself my pets will have our...
Replies
7
Views
282
Lord God Almighty in Heaven, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart today. Shut the Lion's mouth, stop all persecution and harassment at work. Take away all of my stress, give me self-control...
Replies
9
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom