I need the blood of JESUS to be upon me and make me a new person and wash me clean from all my sins also all my sins from the past. I need GOD to help me to humble myself before HIM and help me to change my thinking and to change my behavior. Someone used to tell me i will not be able to drive until i am ### yrs of age. I need GOD's help and to give me the knowledge and discernment that i need so i will be able to drive a car safely. I want to only put my full trust in GOD and not anyone else. I want my life to become better. I want to be able to improve. I want to be able not remember the past. I want to able to get closer to GOD and walk with HIM more and spend a lot more time with HIM.
May it be done to you according to the hunger of your heart receive it all in Jesus name your heart be filled with all your desire to know Him and the blood of Jesus Christ cover you everyday till you see Him in glory I love how you long for Him
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God be the glory. I'm not boasting other than in the lord but I must testify of the power of God. There is a woman in this shelter that worships ungodly spirits. This morning around 2am I walked in on her in the restroom carrying on in her spiritual action. I immediately plead the Blood of...
Replies
9
Views
158
My name is ###,I want that the my past be sealed with the precious Blood of Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
177
🩸🩸🩸 Blood of Jesus' Confidence to Enter Holy Place in The Very Center of Love Between The Father and Son's Fellowship Heb 10:19, Behind The Veil... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for "the sprinkling of blood" by which our consciences are cleansed from works that lead to death so we might serve The Living...
Replies
11
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom