I need success in my academic work

May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It Is Time To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You.  Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need success in my two remaining courses that are keeping me in school. I need God's help in my spiritual, relationship, financial life. I also pray for everlasting stability in my family, relationship and favours across all works of life.. No premature death on me, family and ###.
Replies
6
Views
264
Help me to heal from the things that I never talk about, I am going through a lot in this phase of my life, I don't have academic planning as I am living in a pressure at this point. I am taking a subject as Mtech but I can't do this anymore, so I had another plan to choose as I should do B.ed...
Replies
8
Views
283
Pls pray that I do my academic work well, that I earn final grades of A+ on my transcript for each of my classes. Pls pray that I do well with my job. Pls pray that I am also able to balance and take care of my mother. THank you
Replies
3
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom