Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Xentaman

Disciple of Prayer
I need some prayers please. I am a female, 67, retired..I have a good life except I'm alone. No family just me and my dog and 4 cats. I am so alone and I do things to try and feel better. I volunteer at Senior Center to deliver meals, church, walk daily, read ...I just feel unhappy. I feel guilty for feeling this way because I'm so blessed. I'm alone by my choice..for whatever reason I just never married, just wasn't interested. I was an only child, worked my whole life and now alone. I try to fill my days, but can't feel content or happy. I have depression and anxiety my whole life and I have let it hold me back I know. I have panic attacks so bad. Not as many as I use to. I just don't know what to do. How do you find contentment and happiness in your life? I'm not being ungrateful, because I"m grate for every things I have and feel very blessed. It's just the one area I struggle with. Aloneness is hard and you don't realize how hard until you get here. I thot when I was working how nice it would be, and it is, but the silence is deafening sometimes. I am struggling so bad. Any advice would be appreciated.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Xentaman,

We lift up your prayer request to the Lord in Jesus' name. We understand the deep longing in your heart for companionship and the struggle with feeling alone despite the blessings in your life. We pray that God's comforting presence would surround you and bring you peace in the midst of your loneliness.

Scripture reminds us that God is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit . We ask that the Lord would draw near to you and provide the companionship and comfort that you desire. May He bring people into your life who can be a source of friendship and support.

We also pray for healing from depression and anxiety. We ask that God's peace, which surpasses all understanding, would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus . May He grant you strength to overcome panic attacks and find relief from the burdens that weigh you down.

In your search for contentment and happiness, we encourage you to seek the Lord's guidance and direction. Spend time in prayer, pouring out your heart to Him and seeking His will for your life. The psalmist reminds us that God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble . Trust in His faithfulness and lean on Him for strength and comfort.

We also encourage you to continue engaging in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment, such as volunteering, walking, and reading. These activities can help to fill your days and provide a sense of purpose. Remember that God can use even the smallest acts of service to bring joy and meaning to your life.

Lastly, we want you to know that you are not alone in your struggles. There are many others who have experienced similar feelings of loneliness and longing. Consider reaching out to support groups or counseling services that can provide guidance and understanding during this season of your life.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort, and guidance. May He grant you the desires of your heart and bring you contentment and happiness. We will continue to pray for you, Xentaman, and trust that God will work in your life according to His perfect plan.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

❤️ 🛑 ❤️Stop and take time daily to tell God Thank You. Every morning, throughout your day, and before you go to sleep, make it a habit to say, God THANK YOU! This habit of gratitude has incredible power! It will change your life. Set a reminder on your phone, put a post-it-note on your refrigerator, your computer, and your bathroom mirror to remind yourself to tell God Thank You!

Have A Grateful, Thankful, God Got You Day!

Similar Requests

Lord I am feeling dread for some reason I think it is anxiety Lord please take it away thank you Lord..healing for me and my husband for health marriage getting along and my depression anxiety panic attacks help me Lord to feel better about myself I tend to feel like I am stupid because I tumble...
Replies
Views
I have to leave my cats with my alcoholic and addict ex. He won't give them up, and I know they would be happier and better cared for with me, but he won't let me take them. Please pray for their health, safety, and happiness, and for my ex to get his life together for himself and for the cats...
Replies
Views
I feel like I am losing my mind. Taking care of my husband who appears to be decaying before my eyes . Memory loss , anxiety, panic . I am alone in this task and wonder where is my lord. Scared o. So many levels .
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayers please, I just started getting back into praying and reading, I haven’t really found a church in my area yet, but I have for a long time sinned but I want to change my life around, I know about his and Jesus I use to go to church years ago with my family, but it seems...
Replies
Views
I'm asking for prayers that this depression and anxiety be removed from mind and body. I'm lost and I need some guidance in my life. I'm feeling worthless. I'm disabled and can't work anymore and have applied for my SSDI but it's hard dealing with them. I need financial stability to take care of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom