I need serious prayer for my husband, my daughter and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

patty700

Beloved of All
I need serious prayer for my ###, my ###, and myself. God has been knocking on a few doors I have not wanted to open, but it is time.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family has reject me my wife reject me am in ### now husling to suvive i need serious prayer God mercy and grace to deliver me in the situation i found my self in man of God let the church always put me in prayer my name is ### ###
Replies
5
Views
186
I have some physical health problems and need prayer for healing please I have to see many specialists and I am very very scared right now Thanks for your prayers for me soo much xoxox
Replies
13
Views
400
thank-you to everyone who prays for me God Bless all of you !
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom