I Need Psychological Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for understanding and support regarding psychological issues stemming from childhood trauma. The individual seeks companionship and understanding, feeling isolated and anxious. They ask for God's peace and patience to cope with loneliness and fear of relationships.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that you are healed and blessed and freed
from all of the bothersome thoughts. I pray that you find solace and comfort.

Also a good idea would be to look for group therapy. Sometimes it's nice to talk to other people experiencing similar situation.

May God bless you!
 
No mere human has that power to KNOW what you feel...we are all individuals that God is preparing to enter into the Kingdom of God...He KNOWS what you feel...He knows your story...because of evil strongholds of this world sin enters in by a person's choice. It is truly principalities in high places seeking all they can devour...these strongholds they destroy everything in their path...using physical or spiritual tortures to bring confusion and shame and so we stay stuck in turmoil and unbelief....

I was raped for three days...because of the date rape drug...not by one person but several...so I do know what you "feel"..to overcome "feelings" especially when one has been violated and abused is a process. One thing that God showed me when I was in my "blackest" moment in life was that...they only abused my body...my spirit is mine..and NO ONE can take it...I can give it in defeat...no one can take it...when I realized that this flesh means nothing to GOD...it's obedience that He is after it's bringing Him glory through my words and deeds that He needs me to do for all to see HIM in me...so I decided to GIVE my spirit to Him...when I did he said "stop FEELING"...feelings have no place in My Truth...My Truth is sure and I do not lie...trust in Me and follow me don't look to the left or right don't look back look into MY eyes...and I literally did...I imagined me looking into His eyes...and what I saw forever changed my walk with HIM...I saw love...unconditional .....I saw forgiveness because the shame was wayyyyyyyy tooooooo much for my brain...I remember I had to remember to even breathe...but His mercy and lovingkindness led me to a Place of Peace in Him...you can not find that in anyone...or anything...it's HIM and His Love...His Peace that passes all understanding...He knows...go to the Psalms and I guarantee you will open to a prayer that is from your heart...open the door and let HIM in...stop looking in other places for healing...He is the great Physician....He will bring healing...it was only flesh and not spirit that they defiled...and flesh has no place in God's purpose anyhow...there is healing...there is Power in His spirit...are you filled with His spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues..so you KNOW for sure...if not simply receive it...Alleluia Jesus...fill her with Power from on High use her for the glory of Your kingdom and make this wrong right before Your eyes...fill her with Peace and let her lean on You for full understanding let her feet walk in obedience to Your will and way in Jesus name....God bless you and there is healing I promise if you look to HIM...no one else will understand...even though I walked a similar way...God has a unique plan just for you...look to Him...seek Him and use His word to guide you to the place that He already prepared for you to live in unity with HIM...God bless and keep the faith...the Lord rebuke you Satan...
 
thank you for sharing your experience with me i admire your courage and you strength but maybe I m not like you because I tried a lot what you said, you are not the first person who tells me that kind of things, and i do believe in God s power to heal people, but I can t feel nothing from God yet, even when I do all the things you said, i feel as separated from God as much as i feel separated from people, and I think as humans, we need other human beings to heal we can t heal alone God is also working through real people i think,
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers. My name is ### and I need prayers. I have been looking for jobs and nothing. I hope I find one soon :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2021-09-01-Prayer-Requests-for-September-1-2021.txt.plain.html <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta...
Replies
4
Views
301
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to seek support and guidance during such moments. Here are a few general suggestions: 1. **Communication**: Open and honest communication with your partner is crucial. Try to express your feelings and concerns without...
Replies
11
Views
75
  • Locked
please pray that I can heal from my psychological problems at last and that I can leave this burden behind me and get some support too, pray that I can be able to be more social and opened to people and find the right man for me amen
Replies
5
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom