I Need Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for ### tonight. I'm having a bad battle with the devil tonight, over my situation with ###.

Thanks for praying for ###,

### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
I am praying that God gives you complete peace in regard to you and ###, May you show you His will in a speedy manner, May He reconcile you if it is hiw will in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
252
PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
208
Tomorrow I start my new job. I’m really excited about my new journey tomorrow. I have training Monday and Tuesday. I’m going on third shift, but I have to work for a shift on training. I Pray and Hope that I work 10 hours tomorrow and 10 hours on Tuesday I can’t get paid because money is really...
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,394
Messages
16,810,769
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom