I Need Prayers Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for me tonight. I've been doing ok today, but right now, I'm hurting extremely bad and I'm extremely lonely. Please pray for me.

Thanks,

### ###
 
brother ### your broken heart to the Lord only he can care for you and bind up your wounds and give you rest read Matthew 11:28-3028 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Proverb:3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Psalms 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

### Jesus Loves you and has a plan for you let him take your pain away and he will answer according to his will seek his will seek only His Love for his LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL!

 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Before I sleep, Lord… I lay down all my worries, burdens, and problems at Your feet. You know every struggle I carry— especially in my finances and in my blogging journey. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, take away what is weighing my heart. Make a way where I cannot see a way. Guide me...
Replies
7
Views
173
Heavenly Father, We thank You for this day and for Your constant love and protection. As we prepare to rest tonight, we lift up to You ### and ###, who will be watching over the resort. Please keep them safe, alert, and covered by Your grace while they take care of everything. Lord, we ask that...
Replies
6
Views
262
⚡ Heavenly Father, As I close my eyes tonight, I come to You with a humble and grateful heart. You know everything I’m going through… the burdens I carry, the needs I’m facing, and the worries in my mind. Lord, I lift up my finances to You. I am praying that I will be able to pay ### and all the...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom