I need prayers of safety and protection ...

44jaam

Faithful Servant
I need prayers of safety and protection for my family. The winds are really strong tonight. Please pray no trees will fall on our house, and that they especially won't harm my family. I also need prayers for myself. I've had a high-pitched sound in my ears for days, which I believe was caused by our dryer, which was making an extremely loud noise for almost a month. It was just repaired yesterday, but it seems it was too late. Please pray that the noise goes away, or that I'll at least be able to deal with it. At the moment I feel like I'm going to end up having a panic attack from it, as I suffer from anxiety. The noise isn't just a dull noise. It's loud enough to be heard even with the tv turned up. Please pray that it goes away quickly. My mom and brother have had it for years. That's what scares me the most. Please pray for them as well. Thanks
 
It is never too late for the Father to heal you. I have prayed for pains or hurts to heal or go away sometimes for a long time and then finally I let go of it. I have then noticed later that the pain was just gone. I did not even notice that it wasn't there. God hears your prayers but things happen in His time, not ours. I believe that sometimes it is the letting go that allows the healing.

Father you are the Master of the Wind. You are our protector and refuge in our times of need. I pray that all is well and that the winds are stilled.
Father I pray for the removal of the high-pitched sound in ###'s ears. Give them peace about it.
In Jesus name. Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thanks to all who prayed. We were safe from the strong winds.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### (EMERGENCY?)???? ###?? FathrrGod Helps my Friend in Christ, ### was under Statanic Attack, he lost his Wallet at ###. FatherGod, HELPS that his wallet is return back to Him, Satantic Attack happen at the ### outside, without Notice, He lives ###. FatherGod ### Needs Your Protection and...
Replies
11
Views
242
Please pray for the safety of ###, a pet charity manager, and for her legal protection against bad people, she recently suffered a physical attack. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
159
I am requesting prayer as I am facing a very heavy and unjust situation due to a severe medical error. I have been deeply misunderstood by doctors. My severe chronic pain and physical injuries were completely mistaken for mental health issues. This led to wrong diagnoses and a heavy, incorrect...
Replies
9
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom