I need prayers for my wife, ###. She has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need prayers for my wife, ###. She has had back, neck and leg pain for ### months now. Numerous xrays and mri's...Dr's can't find source of problem but they believe it is nerve related.

Please pray for her she is in constant pain.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for her immediate healing as I don't have any alternative apart from divine healing as the other healing alternatives have failed and we are out of funds. She's having dizziness and being weak and can't do even small home chores so I have to do all the work alone. We have also 5 little...
Replies
8
Views
197
PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
203
"I want to share a miracle: God has answered your prayers! My wife's dialysis is going well, and the surgery on her arm was a great success. Praise the Lord! However, I am now facing a very difficult mountain. I have a debt of ### EGP that I must pay, and I lost my job because I had to stay home...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,521
Messages
16,777,744
Members
648,076
Latest member
Chreimarland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom