I need prayers for my son ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
249
PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
208
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom