I need prayers for my husband. He is going to try to###

ATC9902

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayers for my husband. He is going to try to get on another job that will give him day shift that he is desperately wanting and needing. He has another opportunity for and even better job but he is having to wait to get out of default with school in order to go back and finish his degree and get out taxes done. Please pray that God will provide him these opportunities because we want to improve our lives. I also need prayers that God will help me to see what it is I am called to do in this life. I am still struggling to understand my purpose in life. I would appreciate all the prayers. Thank you and God bless you all!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I start my new job. I’m really excited about my new journey tomorrow. I have training Monday and Tuesday. I’m going on third shift, but I have to work for a shift on training. I Pray and Hope that I work 10 hours tomorrow and 10 hours on Tuesday I can’t get paid because money is really...
Replies
8
Views
149
It's humble request plz pray for my husband Mr. ### who is going to give Assistant Engineer mains exam on 6 sept n 7 sept 2025 so that he can achieve his dream on Jesus Name.. and please pray for his health too
Replies
8
Views
295
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom