I Need Prayers For ### Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've been ill with a throat infection and now my right ovary hurts. God Bless you. Thank you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
204
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
242
I hope everyone is doing ok , I need prayers for this week especially for Tuesday, I need no unnecessary criticism or people dictating choices for me , My ### has to renew her insurance stuff and I don’t need any lectures or suggestions about anything , going to have super hot weather this week...
Replies
16
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom