I need prayers for deliverance, stronghold, demonic presences, witchcraft, voodoo, Santeria, bad luck, lack of finance, lack of family support. Please people pray for me so God can deliver me from evil and give me the victory In Jesus Name Amen!
I prayed for your deliverance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for deliverance, stronghold, demonic presences, witchcraft, voodoo, Santeria, bad luck, lack of finance, lack of family support. Please people pray for me so God can deliver me from evil and give me the victory In Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
9
Views
451
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
183
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
16
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom