I need prayers for a full time job. I work part-time.

donna8

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayers for a full-time job. I work part-time at ### but no health insurance. I'm finding it hard to keep the faith.
 
Praying for you ### that the Lord will make a way for you to get health insurance and a full time job. Lord we come on behalf of ### please God bless her with a full time job and health insurance. Let the job be some where where she is in a healthy environment and meet some need people. In Jesus name Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create command decree declare demand into existence 💯🧬🙏🔥❗️💿🛬🛬👋🏡🎂🫜☎️🇺🇸✅🇮🇱 I get a part-time heart's desires something easy urgently my needs get met I can pay my Internet bill JOJOEXPRESS can make it greatly my business anointing is back with me greatly and my Career anointing is with me...
Replies
8
Views
133
I get a part time job I get my own place to live greatly with my pets for a new start GREATLY, that's it, that's all with the blood of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
174
Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom