I need prayers because everything in my life is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momondi

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers because everything in my life is not going well. I lost my job, I got a bank loan and credit card. I tried to enter into business with my final benefits where I was conned. I started to build my house; it stopped now I have lots of depts and my family is all looking on me. I don't know what's wrong because I have gone for interviews but I have not been successful. Really, I need prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My Dear Father, I pray that you make a way for this family where it seems there is none - My Lord only you can open doors that are closed - I pray Father for favour to be given within this family. I pray Lord that this family will look to you, and only you, when all else feels like it is getting worse, they will continue to trust in you - let them keep their eyes on you and see what an awesome God you are. I pray the Blood and the Obedience of Christ Jesus be upon this family - Amen x
 
Dear Heavenly Father, please place your blessings on this family and touch them with your generous hands. These people are your children and I pray that you provide for their welfare. In Jesus name, Amen

Dear Heavenly Father, please place your blessings on this family and touch them with your generous hands. These people are your children and I pray that you provide for their welfare. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers because my son has been coughing for over a week, I can't get him to check up with the doctor because I don't have money, I made him drink honey with lemon as a home remedy, I hope his cough and cold will go away, Thank you in advance for your prayers for my kid🙏💜
Replies
9
Views
527
I need prayers because I have a meeting on Monday and I hope it goes my way.
Replies
6
Views
484
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom