I need prayer that I can get my babies ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult time. Here's a prayer for you:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts, seeking Your comfort and guidance. We ask for Your divine intervention in our lives, that we may be reunited with our beloved children. Grant us the strength to endure this separation and the faith to trust in Your perfect plan. May Your love and mercy envelop us, and may we find peace in knowing that You are always with us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for me to custody of 12 yr old grandson ### he has been taken from his mom by ### and he has gone through abuse and neglect please ### scared that ### will place with someone who we do not know
Replies
7
Views
302
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray for ### that God will protect ### for the rest of eternity, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will have mercy on ###, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for ### that the...
Replies
11
Views
457
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will have mercy on me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom will pray...
Replies
9
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom