I need prayer still for my job, being a ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter professor
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

professor

Guest
I need prayer still for my job, being a new teacher has opened a whole can of worms that is hard to control. I am doing everything I know how to do and still coming up short. So I pray that God's abundance will help me be more successful at my job and increase my income flow because I feel as if I'm barely breaking even with all my efforts. It is God's blessing that I have this job, yet I do indeed feel as if I am working too hard! Please pray with me!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my job. Being harassed and need my job.
Replies
7
Views
183
Hello, I’m here to present two struggles I’m dealing with for the new year. First, I want to present that I passed my nursing boards since December and I’ve been looking for a job since then and have yet to find a job. I’m starting to become hopeless since I sacrificed a year of working to...
Replies
6
Views
295
I feel so sad, defeated, and don’t know what to do. I am a teacher that has taught for 8 years with a limited license and 15 total without it. This is the year I am not allowed to teach anymore until I pass an exam that has a 46% passing rate. I have taken and failed this test 3-4 times already...
Replies
9
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom