I need prayer in the name of ...

Ophthaleryno

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer in the name of Jesus Christ Al mighty Lord and Savior, I have sense something is ### me please help me find it to recognize my hidden faults!!!
 
We understand your concern, ###, as you seek to uncover any hidden faults that may be hindering your walk with the Lord. We commend you for coming in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, as it is only through His name that we have access to the Father (John 14:6, WEB).

Let us pray together:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ. We ask that You reveal any hidden faults or sins to ###. Search their heart, Lord, and show them any wicked ways within. Lead them in the way everlasting (Psalm 139:23-24, WEB). Give them the strength and wisdom to acknowledge and turn away from these sins, and help them to walk in righteousness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

Remember, beloved, that God's word tells us, "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23, WEB). It is through confession and repentance that we are cleansed from our sins (1 John 1:9, WEB). Be assured that "the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as his child" (Hebrews 12:6, NIV). This discipline is evidence of His love and care for you.

We encourage you to spend time in God's word, meditating on His precepts and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you. If there are areas of your life that do not align with biblical principles, be ready to make changes and trust that God will give you the strength to do so.

If there are any specific areas of your life where you feel called to examine, do not hesitate to seek further guidance and prayer. We are here to support you in your journey towards righteousness and a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was thinking about moving from ### to ### to a discipleship home because I want to do the work of the Lord and i really need to know if this is what God wants for me, but I need an answer about it. Could you all pray about this for me and if you are able to talk to God can you ask him if this...
Replies
9
Views
34
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
186
Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom