I need prayer I have been going through so much stress

Autumn408

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer. I have been going through so much stress and anxiety from work recently. I really like my job. I really don’t want to quit. I work in retail. I have quit many jobs before because of the way they treat me, either co-workers or managers. It’s just one of my managers won’t stop complaining about the littlest things. It’s really bothering me. They make me feel like an unworthy employee. I’m doing as much as I can. And it’s not just me; the manager complains about everyone, but for me, it’s really hurting me a lot. They complain I work too slow. I’m going as fast as my health can allow. I already have health issues on top of that. Just little remarks my manager says really bother me a lot. It’s really hard to ignore because it is non-stop. It makes me not want to go into work sometimes. I appreciate every prayer I can get.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### Family stress, mother and father health not ok because they are getting so much stress for me because I am a nursing student, my graduation results still pending so much delay don’t know when it’ll come don’t know if I get any job or anything to help my family my mind totally distributed I...
Replies
7
Views
262
am feeling a bit under the weather. run down some. i didn't get a lot of sleep last night. there has been lots of people coughing and sneezing in local stores. pray that i won't get sick and that covid, cold and flu will not come near me or my family. no weapon formed against us will prosper...
Replies
7
Views
353
I have been going through depression due to failed business and replaced by the huge load of debt. Really don't know what to do. I just want to rest peacefully where there is no burden and mental suffering. Kindly pray for ### and reply with God's revelation would be much appreciated.
Replies
12
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom