I need prayer for my personal life. I am in a very###

Dezzeray

Prayer Partner
I need prayer for my personal life. I am in a very stressful relationship with a very jealous man. I need guidance. He’s good to my daughter and I but the constant fighting and insecurities he projects is beginning to become a bit much. I pray God gives me direction and let’s me know if I’m supposed to spend my life with this person. God give me guidance, give me answers and take control of my life. Amen
 
I think that you already know the answer to stay with this man or not, red flags are everywhere, all this fighting is not healthy and your child is seeing all the tension.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Reason of my prayer request is, 1. I want to fully operate on nine giftings of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:8-10) 2. To identify the cause of the constipation that caused sickness in my life, 3. Why not kids are not growing well? 4. Need finance to pay school fees of my kids
Replies
5
Views
255
Lord I am tired and hurt for dumb reasons my mom broke the promise it's not a big deal I guess I'm very tired of neglect and living with family plus I have no id and job and I have mental illness and I have alcoholic and gambler father I want to get away from everything I really wish I was with...
Replies
6
Views
168
Please pray for my personal life, my upcoming future, my career, and my job. Help me pray to overcome any situation. Thank-you
Replies
7
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom