I need prayer for my life ###

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for the successful conclusion of my business dealings, for my daughter's happiness in her work and love life, and for the healing of ###—a Spitz with a tracheal implant.
Replies
7
Views
171
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,083
Members
650,350
Latest member
Aelaitoroorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom