i need prayer for my hurt back. hard to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacob11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacob11

Guest
i need prayer for my hurt back. hard to walk
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying
Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal
you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast
saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."

Matthew 4:23 "And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching
in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all
kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people."
Matthew 8:13 "Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your
way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you." And his servant
was healed that same hour." Praising Jehovah Rapha our Healer in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for improved breathing and weight loss.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Father God, we pray for a speedy healing of our dear friend ###'s back.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am sorry andit bee chroci pain for several days. i need my bdoy to do iftign andc airng for my grandma and cleanign thehosue. i have paineven typing. :( i amsorry Lord an id dnt knwo what tod o now. im so sad..please pray fr my healign inside an dout and my relationshipw itht he Lor di h
Replies
5
Views
79
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
231
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom