I need prayer for my adopted daughter travelling to ###

Fellfen

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer for my adopted daughter travelling to sch on Thurs. (### ### ###) is her name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healing Lord, distance separates my adopted daughter and me. I do not know how her situation is..but as she is texting me via social media, it seems she is in critical condition..I am in doubtful situations. But Healing Lord Jesus Christ, you foresee what is already ahead. Heal her wounds and...
Replies
8
Views
324
I need prayer for the successful conclusion of my business dealings, for my daughter's happiness in her work and love life, and for the healing of ###—a Spitz with a tracheal implant.
Replies
7
Views
171
Prayer for my daughter ### travelling abroad today
Replies
4
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom