I need prayer for ### loneyness. ### very lonely. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
I need prayer for me loneliness. I'm very lonely. My heart is breaking so badly but there is nothing I can do. I've been alone so long my entire life. All I have is my mom and dad. I have no friends or anything, never have. I also thought I would be married one day but I was wrong on that as well so I gave up on friendship and on having a wife because I knew it would never happen. It's not God's will for me. But I'm still lonely and I just want this loneliness to go away. I feel deep down that it is better for me to be alone and friendless and never have a companion. I never have had that anyways. So I gave up. Please pray that this loneliness will go away and I can move on and be happy with my life the way it is now.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Father,

I lift my ### up to You, give him comfort in his heart & surround him with wonderful & Godly friends. Father, bring forth into his life the perfect wife that You have hand picked for him, in Jesus' name, I pray. I Glorify You Lord God, in advance, for what You are about to do in my ### in Christ's life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer please I work nights I have no life few friends I'm depressed and very lonely I attend church but feel very detached can you please pray for me in Jesus' name amen
Replies
8
Views
314
Lord many times during the day i feel lonely and i sometimes slip into a depression. I dont understand lord why no one will talk to me. Your word says for one to have many friends one must be friendly. Lord im friendly. but no one likes me. I dont understand it. I suppose lord it has to do with...
Replies
11
Views
256
Lord today and yesterday have been very hard and rough days for me. I know lord that Satan is not all knowing but some how he knows my thoughts and knows how to get to me. I remember lord a good christian friend of mine a long time ago pointed at his head and said this is the devil's play ground...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom