I need prayer for guidance about my ...

Lenlay

Prayer Partner
I need prayer for guidance about my current job and something else that is a very important financial matter. Thanks!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request for guidance regarding their current job and a significant financial matter. Lord, you are the source of all wisdom and understanding, and we ask that you grant ### clarity and discernment in making decisions regarding their job and financial situation.

Your Word reminds us in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." We pray that you would pour out your wisdom upon ###, guiding them in the right path and revealing the best course of action to take.

We also ask for your provision and favor in the financial matter that ### is facing. You are our Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides for all our needs. We trust in your faithfulness and ask that you open doors of opportunity, provide financial breakthroughs, and grant ### the resources they need to overcome this challenge.

Lord, we pray that you would grant ### peace and assurance in the midst of uncertainty. Help them to trust in your perfect plan and timing, knowing that you are working all things together for their good.

We also lift up ###'s job situation, asking for your guidance and direction. May you open doors to new opportunities if it is your will, or provide wisdom and strength to navigate any challenges they may be facing in their current job. Help ### to find fulfillment and purpose in their work, using their skills and talents for your glory.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. May ### experience your guidance, provision, and peace in every aspect of their life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, ###, and may His wisdom and provision be evident in your life.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a girl I have a lot of strong feelings towards but I don't think it could lead to a God honouring relationship. Please pray that I can have my eyes opened expediently, that I can see God's guidance, that I can seek God's guidance, that I can handle myself in a way that is honouring to...
Replies
9
Views
98
Dear prayer partners. I have gotten a new opportunity as a caregiver. It’s a new area of work that I will be venturing in and I need to do it well to the serving of others and with God’s strength, favor and guidance. I will be traveling away from my country and I want to do this job to the best...
Replies
9
Views
211
Please pray that the Lord will give me guidance on whether or not I should keep my job, it is well paying but is constantly making me anxious and giving me panic attacks. I need the Lord to decide for me. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,466
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom