I Need Prayer Despertaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to heal this awful and extremely hurt that I face each and everyday of being alone. Please pray for God to make me not crave love and companionship and not to feel lonely. I'm so deeply lonely that, that's all I can think and worry about, I can't get over this by myself, it's going to take God. I'd do anything to have love and companionship. I only had one person in my life, and that was ###, and now she took off with someone else, and now I don't have any human love and companionship. I'm going completely out of my mind with loneliness. Please pray, and keep me in your prayers, because without God's help, I can't take this.

Thank You for Praying for Me,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Prayed for you man! God sees your cries and your heart. He'll never leave his children behind
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is ### and he met a church girl ### months ago. She is such a flirt with all the guys at church or any guy that shows her attention. She is ###. She was meant to go away for Christmas but managed to convince her Dad to let her stay home and asked my son to housesit with her. We found out...
Replies
7
Views
316
My family is going through an incredibly difficult season, and I’m asking for prayer. My parents’ business is close to shutting down. They’re being forced to leave their home and downsize to a small apartment because they can no longer afford where they live. Even though they were approved for...
Replies
6
Views
297
my landlord keeps raising the rent every year. 75% of my SS is already go to him.. i dont have enuf to pay the rest of the bills or buy food. i am in need of a low income apt for senors. one in particular said i was moving up the list and might be spring or summer next yeat. i would love to live...
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom