We continue to lift you up in prayer, asking our Heavenly Father to grant you the peace that surpasses all understanding. We are honored that you have given us the opportunity to pray with you and stand in agreement for your need. If God has already given you divine peace, please share your praise report with us, so we can all rejoice together. If you're still waiting for that perfect in His peace, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###, am from ###, I lived at my home peacefully for a number of years I was never uncomfortable until recently a gansta opened a bar next to my home & started blasting loud music towards my home I contacted the police for help none was available so please pray for me so this...
Replies
8
Views
267
Dear God, I pray for those in this online community who are in need of peace and ask You restore what the enemy stole - give them refreshed thoughts and help Your dear ones see themselves the way You Lord see them in Jesus' name Any flawed projection the enemy discarded at them loose its grip...
Replies
10
Views
130
Please continue praying for me 😭 I don't have peace, we always have arguments with my husband. And the spirit of rejection, stagnation and backwardness I'm tired of them.
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom