I need peace of mind...please pray ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR ### FOR GODLY ENCOURAGING COMPANIONSHIP AND CARING POSITIVE FRIENDSHIP IN JESUS'S NAME SO THAT ### IS NOT SOO ALL ALONE ANYMORE AND THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PRAYS FOR ### ABOUT THIS IN JESUS'S NAME ### IS SOO GRATEFUL ! AND MORE THANKFUL THEM YOU WILL EVER KNOW AMEN AND...
Replies
5
Views
180
I want peace of mind and God to fight my battles so that my children will not be taken from me. I want my children to be good kids to me and to the society as a whole and also serve the Lord with the whole of their hearts. I have theory car exams and university exams i don't want to fail. ### to...
Replies
12
Views
132
Hi my name is ###, am from ###, I lived at my home peacefully for a number of years I was never uncomfortable until recently a gansta opened a bar next to my home & started blasting loud music towards my home I contacted the police for help none was available so please pray for me so this...
Replies
8
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom