I NEED MY OWN BUSINESS I'M EXHAUSTED ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't hold on any longer. Thought I might make it to my ###th birthday next month, but I'm not even going to make it to our country's ###th birthday. I'm not even sure I'll make it through this weekend. At work people said "See you next week.". My response was, "If I decide to show up.". I...
Replies
7
Views
116
God, help me find my purpose & way to make money with my own company for you outside of corporate 9-5 for someone else! Bless me with sweet sleep and fat loss and awesome social skills! In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
160
Loving father thank you for the gift of my life nd that of my family members and friends..I come infront of you asking for your mercy ohhh lord, open closed doors lord. I ask you to provide for my parents money, soften there Hearts so that they can be able to open up for me my own drugshop ohhh...
Replies
8
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom