I Need My ### Answered Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdkennedy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cdkennedy

Guest
I applied for an advance on my Lawsuit case over five weeks ago, was supposed to only take 24 to 48 hours. It keeps dragging on. I need the money then and now. I am getting to the point that praying has me blue in the face, I have fasted in prayer on one occasion recently; it was for 36 hours. I have given to churches as a seed faith offering. God must really hate me because he has not answered my prayers, and I do not care to live like this anymore. I had faith in God; I am still having faith, but with so much never getting my prayers answered, I feel like he does not care for me. I need this cash advance. I applied through ### and they keep telling me everything looks good. They keep telling me I will hear by the end of the week or the following Monday at the latest; it has been nearly two weeks since that call to me, and I have heard nothing. My family is homeless now. Thanks for the unanswered prayers. I need them answered now. I need prayer this all comes through for me this week, and I hear good news today.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will for your life. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and step back. But Be Encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Lord answer the Prayers of Ms. ###, we pray that she is grown in faith, help her according to your will, Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Lord be with her & strengthen her with a miracle. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
104
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
120
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom