I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers!🙏🙏

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
8
Views
22
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
9
Views
17
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
9
Views
23
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom