I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers!🙏🙏

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
7
Views
64
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
12
Views
154
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom