I Need More Of God! I Want To Feel His Love And Mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

godismystrength

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask for hungry for God. I want to be hungry for my Lord. I want to be closer to GOD ♡ I neeed him more than ever without him im nothing. I pray for my salvation! Pray for me please and thank you may God bless u all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. Every area of my life for God to come and heal and fix. For him to show his endless love and mercy on me and transform me as he has done so many times in others. I have been having health issues, as well as feeling my soul has darkened by sins and just in general...
Replies
8
Views
558
Dear God I want to start off saying thank you for life. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for answering my prayers. God I give you all my concerns and worries right now. God I’m in need of a financial breakthrough. God I need a new car right now. God I need car...
Replies
8
Views
540
1) Please God, I want to get married this April 22, 25, and 27, 2024, to the right and the best God-fearing man in the whole world. No more delays, let him rush it speedily. 2) Lord please I want my Big sis to get married to the right and best man ever too. The man should be in his early 40’s...
Replies
6
Views
647
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom