I need Jesus I am loosing hope. please be quick ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taw

Beloved of All
I need Jesus I am losing hope.

Please be quick Jesus you know what is going on.

I bless ### and pray the Lord does His will with ### in Jesus Christ's name, amen.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, today I prayed for guidance, Jesus - and I think I got it. And here comes the anxiety and the fears. Did I spend too much money on the vacation, was this Your will, did I lose sight of Your signs, I am overwhelmed - it is all too much, Jesus. What do I do, Jesus? Did I mess up, Jesus? I am...
Replies
12
Views
687
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will remove every dark or hinder Spirit or force that is in me and my relations and our surroundings and area and our relationships. I pray that you will give me and my relations a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and every other...
Replies
9
Views
229
Jesus I need to adopt ### cats asap I am staying at a friend's house Please pray for me to have peace of mind when I go to school that none thing is touched and that I find homes for these ### cats in JESUS Name like next week Thank you amen
Replies
6
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom