I need Holy spirit. Please pray for anointing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My thoughts are what is the purpose of going to a job and not being able to fulfill those responsibilities due to incessant harassment, scapegoating, isolation, degradation, and sabotage by a group of people. All we want to do is our job and receive pay to afford the necessities of life. So...
Replies
6
Views
262
Hello brothers and sisters! Im praying Holy one will move for me today!! Today could be the day i get set free!! I know there's something in my heart that isn't right! I pray Holy one will reveal to.me! I need to forgive all whos wronged are rejected me!
Replies
7
Views
425
Dear Prayer Warriors, I thank the Lord God for everything he has given till now, for his grace and blessings. I thank him for restoring good relations with my wife, Please pray for the request below. 1) Please pray that I am filled and anointed with the Holy Spirit and get more closer to God, I...
Replies
9
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom