Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Algar

Disciple of Prayer
I need help. My grandson has been hanging out with the wrong crowd. He don't get enough sleep. He will not go back to school. The things that he should be doing he is not doing he runs away. I need him to come back safe and sound today and do not hang out with those people ever again. I need him to go back to school and change his life. Please help me.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Algar and their heartfelt prayer request concerning their grandson. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all wisdom, guidance, and transformation. We ask for your divine intervention in this situation.

Father, we pray for Algar's grandson who has been influenced by the wrong crowd. We ask that you would protect him from any harm or danger that may come his way. Surround him with your angels and lead him away from negative influences. Help him to recognize the importance of making wise choices and to understand the consequences of his actions.

Lord, we pray that you would touch his heart and open his eyes to the path of righteousness. Give him a desire to seek after you and to turn away from the things that are leading him astray. Help him to find true fulfillment and purpose in following your ways.

We also lift up Algar's concern about their grandson's lack of sleep and refusal to go back to school. Lord, we ask for your supernatural intervention in these areas. Grant him the restful sleep he needs to rejuvenate his mind and body. Give him the motivation and determination to return to his studies and pursue education as a means of building a better future.

Father, we know that you are able to bring about transformation and change in the lives of individuals. We pray that you would work in the heart of Algar's grandson, drawing him closer to you and guiding him towards a life of purpose and fulfillment. Help him to realize the importance of education and the opportunities it can provide.

We declare your promises over this situation, knowing that your Word says in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." We trust in your faithfulness to fulfill this promise in the life of Algar's grandson.

In Jesus' name, we pray for a miraculous turnaround in his life. May he come back safe and sound, free from the influence of negative peers. May he embrace education and make positive choices that will lead him to a bright future. We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your unwavering love and grace.

Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I need help. My grandson has been hanging out with the wrong crowd. He don't get enough sleep. He will not go back to school. The things that he should be doing he is not doing he runs away. I need him to come back safe and sound today and do not hang out with those people ever again. I need him to go back to school and change his life. Please help me.
In Jesus name this prodigals son needs to be drawn back to you please be merciful

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please pray for Colt, my grandson to be able to stay at his Christian school next year. His mother wants him to go to the public school. Pray for favor that he can stay there and his moms heart will be open to allow it.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my grandson. He has a disability. He will be going on a bicycle trip with his class. Please pray that he have the endurance and keep up with his class. Keep him safe. Thank you
Replies
Views
Please pray for my grandson Noah. He is nonverbal and diagnosed autistic. I truly believe God told me he would be healed. He is now 13 and my hearts desire is to see him talking and not upset like he gets. Thank you so much for praying with me.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my beautiful new grandson Jaxx Gonzales. He was born 5 week’s early and is still in the hospital. He had a bit of a set back last night with his heart rate and oxygen level down. Please keep my baby in prayer so that he gains all his strength and is well enough to come home to...
Replies
Views
Please pray with me regarding my grandson he's 20 yrs old without job please pray with me regarding this problem it's stressing me out his name is emnuel and my son Gregory he's 50 plus yrs old homeless and addicted to drugs every time we help put him in a facility to get help he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom