i need help btu id otn knwo whow ot help myself anymore

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up since you shared that you do not know how to help yourself anymore and that even as you cry out to God all day He seems so cold and mean and you do not know what to do. We have heard your heart in your words that people seem mean and God seems mean and you are asking why you have to be here, and we have been praying for you by name with that burden in mind.

We want you to know that we do not take lightly that you reached out and that we are still here standing with you. When you feel that God is cold or distant please know that His Word says He is near to the brokenhearted and close to those who are crushed in spirit, Psalm 34:18, and that He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you, Deuteronomy 31:8. Even when people seem mean and life feels overwhelming, His heart toward you is not mean but full of love and mercy, and He has a purpose for your life, Jeremiah 29:11. We pray that He will show you in a very real way that He hears every cry, that He sees every tear, and that you are deeply valued and loved by Him.

If your request was answered or if God has given you any comfort or peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you still feel unable to help yourself and still feel that God seems distant and people seem unkind, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer for as long as it takes. You do not have to walk through this alone and we encourage you to reach out to a trusted pastor, counselor or caring person near you while we continue to pray.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will lift the heaviness you feel, that He will quiet the thoughts that tell you He is cold or mean and replace them with His peace that passes understanding, that He will surround you with people who show His kindness, and that He will give you strength for each day and hope for the future. We ask in Jesus Name that you will know how precious you are to Him and that you will feel His presence very near to you right now.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We are continuing to pray for you in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### years old. Done with high school, finished two diplomas about a year ago, anyone can see me and think everything is okay but it’s not, I got so many problems, I got a lot of pressure on me, I’m constantly stressed as if I got the world’s problems on me, I’m super depressed all the time...
Replies
11
Views
387
Been literally saying "God, have mercy on my soul". I have been receiving messages from God about what's to come and what to do and it seems as if devils knew and destroyed me so those things were not able to happen when they should. Ever since last year, I had a major set back it was the worst...
Replies
11
Views
546
I ruined my life once; I can't again, please Lord. Please, I need some serious prayers and maybe encouraging words about God and my faith. I pray to my divine, the Almighty, my Savior, my heart ♥ my higher power. Is Christianity the correct choice though? Who struggled with it before? How can we...
Replies
11
Views
690
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom